Anyone going to MacWorld?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Jan 5 14:42:37 EST 2002

On 3/1/02 4:20 pm, Bill Vlahos <bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> I'll be there too. In fact, I'm presenting a pro session on "Advanced
> AirPort Networking" on Thursday (shameless plug). I vote for Thursday
> too.
>
> Since the Rev folks are going to be there too, perhaps we can coordinate
> an evening with them; and no, I don't expect them to pay for it.

Whew ;-)  Yes, Thursday is good for us.  Drop by our stand if you're
interested or drop me an email for details.  (I'm writing this email on a
plane on my way over to the US - so excited!)

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.