Building: Encrypt password

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Jan 5 14:42:25 EST 2002

On 1/1/02 6:01 pm, Andre Rombauts <andre.rombauts at win.be> wrote:

> The Encrypt password check box of the Build window is not documented, it
> seems. I notice it doesn't prevent the .rev file to be loaded but unless you
> type first the password you can't edit a script inside an encrypted file.

Check out the entry for "password" in the Transcript dictionary.

> Why isn't possible to encrypt the whole file?
> Why and external .rev file added to a main .rev file while building can't be
> included inside the standalone (unless it is move into the main stack file
> with the mover)?

I don't fully understand this question - please rephrase (if the password
entry in the docs doesn't solve it)?

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.