Anyone going to MacWorld?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jan 5 12:26:04 EST 2002

>I'm going to be at MacWorld on Thursday and Friday of next week. How many
>other Revolutionaries or MetaCardians going? I'd like to propose getting
>together for drinks/dinner some night.

Hi Geoff,

I've been to enough MacWorlds that I'm not really interested in going this
year; BUT I did tell Kevin I'd drive to The City if folks were meeting
after hours.

I'd prefer some evening other than Friday.

BTW, is it "Revolutionaries" or "Revolutionists"?

Rob Cozens
http://www.serendipitysoftware.com/who.html