Card vs Sub Stack?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jan 5 12:26:01 EST 2002

Hi All,

In an application where each card serves as the user interface to a file of
records (ie: there is one card per record type rather than one card per
record a la HyperCard rolodex), what are the pros & cons of creating the
cards as individual substacks vs all cards in a single stack?

As you may have noted from my reply to Richard Miller, I'm not particularly
concerned with memory implications, and even a foole like moi can see the
substack approach makes several more stack scripting spaces available; but
beyond that is it just six of one vs a half dozen of the other?

Rob Cozens
http://www.serendipitysoftware.com/who.html