Anyone going to MacWorld?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 3 11:22:01 EST 2002

I'll be there too. In fact, I'm presenting a pro session on "Advanced
AirPort Networking" on Thursday (shameless plug). I vote for Thursday
too.

Since the Rev folks are going to be there too, perhaps we can coordinate
an evening with them; and no, I don't expect them to pay for it.

Bill Vlahos
Jet Propulsion Laboratory