One Menubar....

cowhead cowhead at ztv.ne.jp
Wed Jan 2 16:20:01 EST 2002

 I intended it to be on all cards. I can add it to other cards as well,
but
>there are almost 1000 and I wasn't planning to add them to each
manually.
>How should I handle this?

This has already been answered (the set background behaviour) but I
thought it was worth reminding about the general point of all this...you
seldom have to do ANYthing manually in rev/meta.  Even if you hadn't
found the 'proper' way to do it, you could have scripted it as a simple
repeat loop in about 4 lines and 20 seconds. Done!  That's the beauty of
it.. We are usually just like Dorothy.  We have had the power all along.

mark mitchell
Japan