Building on Mac OS-PPC with 1.1.1b1

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jan 2 14:14:07 EST 2002

On 1/1/02 4:30 pm, Andre Rombauts <andre.rombauts at win.be> wrote:

> I'm unable to build with this configuration. When the system tries to
> dowload the engine, it reports an error (corrupted file). Everything is OK
> with other Mac OS engines. Do I need to use the 1.10 engine?

The correct 1.1.1B1 engine is included in the OS X stuffit archive.  It
should have been in the classic archive too but this was missed.  It will be
in B2.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.