where is "answer" defined?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Feb 28 09:16:00 EST 2002

On 28/2/02 2:04 pm, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:

>> edit script of cd 1 of stack "answer dialog".
>
> Thanks for this swift reply, Kevin.  I'm still searching for the actual
> definition of "answer" - ie where's the code that sets up the dialogData and
> then opens the "answer dialog" stack?
>
> What are the licensing issues if I want to duplicate this code and the
> "answer dialog" stack, to make a version with some slight mods, that I then
> want to build into a standalone app and distribute?

The dialogData is set by the engine, the script in cd 1 of stack "answer
dialog" does the parsing, so is the place to look.  The dialog is a substack
of the Home stack.  We don't mind if you copy it and edit it but don't
provide any support for doing this.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.