same post 3 times

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Feb 28 00:02:01 EST 2002

on 2/27/02 2:11 AM, Heather Williams at heather at runrev.com wrote:

>> it might be a list-server problem.
>>
>> Please don't take it personally, Heather :-)
>
> Not at all, why would I?  This used to happen a lot more with the old list
> software, but the reason for that no longer exists, and in fact it happens
> far less frequently these days. I don't think the list software is to blame,
> though I am always open to be convinced. These things happen from time to
> time, the wonders of modern technology...
I think it happens in the outgoing mail buffer at the email provider's site,
or something in between if more than one provider. Both ends should be
notified, and Yahoo, too for that matter, so they can monitor. It seems to
happen every so often no matter what, but if it gets too repetitive, it
should be fixed. Never saw three in a row before, though.

Best regards,
Ken N.