finding topics already discussed

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 27 09:47:01 EST 2002

On 25/2/02 7:08 pm, Ken Norris (dialup) <pixelbird at interisland.net> wrote:

> I rarely use the group website for reading or posting. Too slow, extraneous
> ads, etc. Do you mean to say there is no archive access like the HC list
> has? No wonder there is so much redundant activity on the list. If you don't
> have archive space at Yahoo, then you should save yourselves a lot of grief
> and make one immediately.

We do have archives.  You can browse them online or download them and search
them.  Online search is something we will do soon.

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.