Trouble with sliders part 2

Dr. Chris Kirtley kirtley at cua.edu
Tue Feb 26 15:14:00 EST 2002

Dear all,

Just a follow-up to my preveiou message about sliders. I have now made
a standalone of my project:
http://engineering.cua.edu/biomedical/labs/gait/Insole/SmartSole.exe -
fiddle with the sliders and watch the graphs change.

I was surprised to find that it works BETTER than the source code! It
doesn't crash, although eventually fails to regraph (I'm using Ken
Simons/Tuviah Snyder's graph & table object from the website), the
sliders continue to work.

Can anyone tell me why the standalone should behave better than the
source, and suggest what is happening when it fails? There is a lot of
data in there and a lot of number-crunching, so I can imagine that it
must be a memory allocation problem.

Chris
--
Dr. Chris Kirtley MD PhD