Is there a Message Watcher

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Mon Feb 25 22:07:01 EST 2002

Devin Asay asks:

> One of my favorite HC development tools is the Message Watcher.  I've
> looked for this but haven't found anything equivalent in Rev.  Am I
> just overlooking something?

There isn't one in the package, but I built something similar named
"UmbrellaMan" which lets you selet any of Rev's messages and trap them like
raindrop to run down its console window before continuing on their path.

You can download UmbrellaMan at <ftp://ftp.fourthworld.com/MetaCard/>

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation