finding topics already discussed

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Feb 25 13:58:00 EST 2002

----------
> Its a good one and we should do it, though there are other enhancements
> coming along first.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
I rarely use the group website for reading or posting. Too slow, extraneous
ads, etc. Do you mean to say there is no archive access like the HC list
has? No wonder there is so much redundant activity on the list. If you don't
have archive space at Yahoo, then you should save yourselves a lot of grief
and make one immediately.

Best regards,
Ken N.