Commercial success with Rev

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Mon Feb 25 04:29:00 EST 2002

Just thought we'd let folks know we're having considerable success with our
Rev program.

We started distributing it about two weeks ago and have now shipped about
600 CD's to customers in 50 countries. We've had less than 10 technical
support calls with no significant issues arising. Our customers are using
Windows 95 through XP & NT, as well as Mac OS 9-10. The only time we've run
into problems is with older Win 95 systems with 64 MB of memory...just not
enough for our (graphically intense) program.

For more info on our CD including screenshots, please go here:

       http://www.thewoodexchange/woodexplorer.html

Essentially, our CD provides the most extensive source of data available on
the world's commercial wood species...about 1,650 species. The data has been
in development for almost ten years.

The main feedback we're getting: the program is very fast. That's nice!

Thanks Revolution.

--
Richard Miller
The Wood Exchange.info