use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #218 - 14 msgs

Jacqueline Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 23 14:55:00 EST 2002

On Friday, February 22, 2002, at 11:51 PM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Without these keywords and capabilities, the result wouldn't truly be
> xTalk
> any more in my opinion. I don't want a situation in the future where I'm
> not
> able to script a line like "repeat until the mouse is up." I want to be
> able
> to avoid it when necessary, but I always want the option to be there.

For the record, I have to agree with this. The beauty of xtalk is its
flexibility and ease of use. Those who need to create professional
software ought to be learning the most efficient ways to program their
work anyway, but familiar and universal functions like "the mouse" should
remain available as alternatives for everyone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com