groups question

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Thu Feb 21 17:45:15 EST 2002

>When using v 1.1 when I create a group and copy it and paste it into another
>stack the group sometimes looses its group identity.  ie when I click on it
>only the component object I click on is hilited NOT the entire grp.

There's a setting in the Edit menu called "Selected Group Controls". When
this is checked, you can select individual items in a group. When this is
unchecked, selecting any item in a group will select the entire group.
Very useful for quick editing. However, it you don't know about it, it'll
drive you crazy.

Make sure the menu item is not selected and you should have no trouble
selecting the group.

Howard Bornstein