Unique Macintosh Identification

Ian Summerfield iansummerfield at btconnect.com
Thu Feb 21 15:24:00 EST 2002

I don't know the answer but I do not that few things are unique in the Mac,
the serial number hasn't been in ROM for long,  it's not in my B&W 450Mhz.
So I would suggest you investigate getting the Ethernet address,  that is
unique and Mac's have had Ethernet built in since the 1950's!

-i-

On 21/2/02 6:58 pm, "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> scribed: