Polling the mouse

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Feb 21 13:22:01 EST 2002

I must voice my opinion:

The "gods" of programming may say it is a bad practice to program in a
certain way, using certain functions under certain circumstances.
This may be true.   *BUT*
There also may be legitimate uses for the "bad practices" for which there
may be no alternative.
I would rather see the functions remain viable for use at THE DEVELOPERS
DISCRETION.
Otherwise, it is kind of like saying everyone HAS TO USE Microsoft
products.
oops! I forgot...  That one *IS* already being enforced.
That's my 2 cents worth... Let the games (or flames) begin.

~Roger Eller  <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>