controlkeydown

Pierre Delain pdel at noos.fr
Wed Feb 20 19:32:01 EST 2002

 Sorry but when I use controlkeydown T (without the quotes, as you say), I
get a result, but the result is the same whatever the key. I if press ctrl F
or ctrl G, for example, the result is exactly the same as ctrl T!!
 So the question remains : how to use controlkeydown to get a different
result for ctrl T or ctrl F?

Pierre