Discrete scrollbar settings

Jim Hurley jphurley at jps.net
Sun Feb 17 20:14:01 EST 2002

>on scrollbarDrag
>   set the thumbPos of me to (the thumbpos of me)
>end scrollbarDrag
>
>This sort of "snaps" to the proper thumbpositions, but it flickers as it's
>doing so. I'll keep hunting for a better solution, but it would be great if
>Rev had a "snapToPage" property (or equivalent) that would take the
>flickering away.

I think this might work for you. Set the scrollbar script to:

local temp

on scrollbarDrag
   set startValue  of me to 1
   set endvalue of me to 3
   put  the thumbposition of me into temp
   put round(temp) into temp
end scrollbarDrag

on mouseUp
   if temp   = 1  then set the thumbposition of me to 1
   if temp  = 2 then set the thumbposition of me to 2
   if temp  = 3  then set the thumbposition  me to 3
end mouseUp
--
Jim Hurley