Just bevore the review, and before I write idiocies

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Feb 17 15:30:01 EST 2002

At 6:09 PM +0100 2/17/02, François Cuneo wrote:
>I try to find something in PDF, very big and complete. Exist it before I
>write some idiocies?

The RTFer stack can make this for you. It is not a product of RunRev; I created it because people were looking for printed documentation.

It is available at <http://www.poetickat.com/revdocs/index.html>

It will export the entire online documentation, to an RTF file you can open in Microsoft Word or AppleWorks. Note that it is 2800 pages long! Several people have pointed out that it doesn't have page numbers, so be aware of that.

It can also export a single text file, or a set of a few thousand HTML files, complete with cross-referenced hyperlinks.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact me directly.

regards,

Geoff