Scrollbar

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Cuneo francois.cuneo at cuk.ch
Sun Feb 17 12:09:02 EST 2002

> Try
>
> on scrollbarDrag
> put the thumbposition of me into fld "yourfld"
> end scrollbarDrag
>
> on 2/17/02 10:51 AM, François Cuneo at francois.cuneo at cuk.ch wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> I have to write tomorrow a press review about Revolution. It's a good
>> product, but how is it possible to send the value of a scrollbar to a field
>> I have tested
>> Put the value of scrollbar "myscrollbar" into cd fld "myfield"
>> And it don't works.
>> Thank you for your answer
>> Friendly
>> François

Thank you!
But now, I want to make only 3 positions (1, 2 and 3)
I have tried 1 for increment on clicking Arrow
And 1 for increment on clicking scollbar

It works but only wiht clic (it's usual). But when we drag the scroll, the
position can be anywhere.
I think that I may write "if thumbposition of me > 1.5, then th
thumbposition of me is 2
But is it something more simple?

And what is the utility of the "show value"??? It showes nothing in fact!

Thank you again
Bye
François

François Cuneo