No Subject

Stgecft at aol.com Stgecft at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 09:04:02 EST 2002

Fields have the "Shared tex on each card" property to control letting you
enter different text in the same field of different cards. How do I get my
check box buttons to act independently on new pages of the same background.

In order to get them to copy over when "New Card" is sellect, they have been
grouped and their background behavior is set to true.  Should I be grouping
these buttons and asking in the script for them to e coped and pasted on the
new card?

How about a little help?

Randy Kent