spreadsheets, or at least tables?

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sat Feb 16 10:51:01 EST 2002

>These features are planned.  Soon, but certainly not for 1.1.1.
>
>Kevin

1) Is this possible to plan an alignement on the left, right and decimal ?
2) Is this possible to choose which kind of decimal : a "." (point)
for US Langage, a "," (comma) for some European langage for the
alignement of the column ?
3) Is it possible to add chart capacities ? (bar, curve, pieŠ) ?
4) What do you mean with "soon" ?

There many questions about, but if you're developping some tools, let
us hope that we may act on your goal with our whishes ?

By the way, thank you very much for listening to our problems.

Cheers.
--
Greetings.

Yves COPPE