Stack window offset, won't return

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Thu Feb 14 04:14:01 EST 2002

Hi Ken,

>> on preOpenStack
>> set the decorations of me to empty
>> set the backdrop to black
>> hide menubar
>> if the screenrect is 0,0,1024,768 then
>> set the windowboundingrect to 0,0,1024,768
>> set the loc of me to 512,384
>> set the rect of me to 0,0,1024,768
>> else
>> set the loc of me to the screenloc
>> end if
>> end preOpenStack
>>

>> There is this issue with the windowboundingrect, which is different
>> than
>> desired
>> in most cases ;-)
> ----------
> What do you mean? Can you explain thie above comment a bit more?

starting with version 2.3 there was this new property windowboundingrect
(see the index for more info...).

(I am referring to MetaCard all the time.)

Since then i had trouble to display a stack fullscreen on mac and win.

Example:

My stack is 1024*768.

Now until version 2.3 i just opende my stack at the screenloc.
I just filled the entire screen.

But after that the stack was partly cut off.

But not only on the top or bottom, but on ALL sides...

Big fun...

So i tested until i came up with this solution.

At last it works for me.

Regards

Klaus Major

kmajor at metascape.org