Scrolling images and graphics

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Feb 13 14:05:01 EST 2002

>>What is the process for making an image or graphic scroll in a window?
>
>Group the image, then set the group's hScroll and/or vScroll properties as
>desired. (If you want visible scrollbars, set the group's hScrollbar and/or
>vScrollbar properties to true.)

Hi Jeanne,

I've grouped an image with a text field and turned on the group vertical
scroll bar to allow a field with graphics in it to scroll. However, it
appears that the top or botton edge of the field gets copied onto the
field when I scroll up or down.

In other words, when I scroll the field up, a horizontal line appears at
the bottom of the field which moves up the field as I scroll. In
addition, this line continues to be generated repeatedly as I scroll up,
each succesive line spaced 8 pixels from the previous one. This similarly
occurs from the top of the field as I scroll down. It seems to be a
display bug in scrolling a mixed group.

I can send you a stack if you haven't seen this before.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein