OSX printing problems

Lee Perham leep at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 12:42:00 EST 2002

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:02:54 +1100
Subject: Re: OS X Printing Problem
From: David Vaughan <drvaughan55 at mac.com>
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com

Lee

Sorry to ask such an obvious question, but I have never had a problem
printing under OSX (Rev or anything else) so I just have to do it: do
you have other Cocoa or Carbon apps printing successfully under OSX, not
in Classic?
How is your printer connected?

thanks
David

A straight USB connection with a new Cannon S800 printer using OSX
10.1.2.  Everything else prints fine. Printing cards works fine.
It's only when long fields are to be printed (more than one page)
that Rev goes into an infinite loop. This doesn't happen in
Classic,  only OSX.  I think there is a problem with revPrintField
and OSX.  I have seen this same problem posted by others, however I
have not seen the bug acknowledged by the Revolution people.

Lee