OS X Printing Problem

Ben C. Fetherston, Jr. bfether at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 11:25:01 EST 2002

I can't speak for Lee, but I have no problem with printing from any other
application I use in OS X, either Carbon or Cocoa, and my printer is a
shared printer on an AppleTalk ethernet network.

.signature--------
bfether at earthlink.net
Ben C. Fetherston, Jr.
Clark, Lindauer, Fetherston, Edmonds & Lippold, LLP
Salem, Oregon USA
This is legal advice only if you are a client.  NOTICE:  This communication
may contain privileged or other confidential information.  If you have
received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and
immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or
disclosing the contents.  Thank you.