OS X Printing Problem

Lee Perham leep at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 01:38:01 EST 2002

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:28:26 -0800
Subject: OS X Printing Problem
From: "Ben C. Fetherston, Jr." <bfether at mac.com>
To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

I have an application that as a standalone will print the text in a
field
under OS 9.2 without any problem.  Using the same stack in a standalone
under OS X, the printing won't work.  Has anyone had similar
problems with
printing in OS X?

Under OS X the printing just hangs and can't be cancelled.  This is true
under the standalone application as well as in the OS X version of
RunRev
under browse or suspend UI.

bfether at mac.com
Salem, OR USA

This is a known bug. I've reported it before. The same thing
happens with revPrintField  or when printing a long script in OSX.

~ Lee Perham