script of "transcript dictionary" stadk

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon Feb 11 03:26:01 EST 2002

At 4:39 PM -0800 2/10/2002, Ken Norris (dialup) wrote:
>BTW, you once wrote a book for HC

A couple of chapters, actually.

> that had something like "A Look That
>Dazzles" in the title, didn't you? I think it was only applicable to the old
>B & W HC stuff, though, right? Was there anything in there that had useable
>principles for general graphics/image handling in the latest HC? Is there
>anything like that being worked on for Rev?

That chapter is on my website at
<http://www.jaedworks.com/hypercard/HT-Masters/visual-effects.html>. Most
of it applies to Revolution visual effects as well, although some does not
and it's not a complete description of Rev visual effects, so I'm not sure
how useful it is at this point. (It was written for HyperCard 1.something,
so parts of it aren't accurate even for later versions of HyperCard.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!