Revolution much slower then Hypercard

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Feb 10 22:59:01 EST 2002

Pierre,

Since you're just gathering data from properties of cards, why do you need
to *go* to the cards at all? This may just be a holdover from HC, but I'd be
interested to know if this is any faster:

on mouseUp
  put the number of cards into CV
  repeat with x = 1 to CV
    if the VTheme1 of card x contains Cetheme or the VProp of card x
contains Cetheme or the VNumero of card x contains Cetheme then
      put word 1 of the VNumero of card x && the VProp of card x & return
after IV
    end if
  end repeat
end mouseUp