graphic radio buttons

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Feb 10 20:37:01 EST 2002

on 2/10/02 4:42 PM, Cubist at aol.com at Cubist at aol.com wrote:

> I think it should be relatively easy to implement the underlying concept
> in Rev/MetaCard, yes?
----------
Yeah, pretty much. This is very cool. There are some things that HC handles
better, but on the other hand, in Rev/MC you can script ANY object, color
graphics, images, buttons, whatever. You can't set properties of graphics,
though. But, maybe you could MAKE custom properties for them. Hmmm.

I'll look at the stack in a bit, but it looks like you're using icons to
hilite with, true? The name thing is something I've done recently myself. I
don't think many realize how you can put item delimited things in object
names and cause all kinds of interesting stuff to execute from individual
buttons with very little scripting. I used 'on' 'off' g vars to have buttons
type various items in the names.

Thanks much, and for stopping by. I hope others will find it useful, too.

Best regards,
Ken N.