script of "transcript dictionary" stadk

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Feb 10 02:48:01 EST 2002

on 2/9/02 10:41 AM, yves COPPE at yvescoppe at skynet.be wrote:

> Hello,
>

> In the "revolution documentation" stack, when you click on transcript
> language, you come on the "transcript language dictionary" page.
> There you have n option popup btn, a fld and below this fld a scrolling fld.
> I'd like to know (for a stack of mine) the script of the fld in which
> we may type in, with the two options
> - scroll to
> or
> filter  (of the popUp btn near him).
>
> I've tried to edit this stack to access the script but I cannot.
Ahhh...I 'feel your pain'. I want to group dictionary terms of like kind
together in lists, e.g., file manipulation, image and graphic manipulation,
etc., but I need to access the definitions/examples directly the way it
happens in the dictionary, but no luck so far.

Is there a way to script access to the dictionary definitions and examples
as I described above?

Best regards,
Ken N.