Image Manipulation (was Re: Rotatable fields?)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Feb 10 00:50:12 EST 2002

At 3:30 PM -0800 2/9/2002, Ken Norris (dialup) wrote:
>work on Macs. Since the dictionary lists things in alpha order its sometimes
>hard to find relative terms, so I'm making a stack that groups lists of
>relative terms. What I need is access to the dictionary scripts, so I can
>show the definition/example fields from those lists.
>
>When you're trying to learn a new language and are dealing with a specific
>set of tasks, like manipulating images and graphics, it's maddening to have
>to search the whole dictionary for proper terms and syntax.

Have you checked the "See Also" lists for each term? I think you'll find
they'll lead you quickly to related terms (and e.g. the See Also list for
menu items links to the Transcript equivalent, where there is one).

We realize that better navigation is needed, and there will be a
categorical list/"Table of Contents" listing all documentation topics by
category, as well as an index, in 1.1.1.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!