Dictionary crash.

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Feb 9 15:29:01 EST 2002

on 2/9/02 9:40 AM, Jacqueline Landman Gay at jacque at hyperactivesw.com wrote:

> The problem Ken described happened to me yesterday too, with a slight
> variation. I launched Rev 1.1.1b1, did not open any stacks or do
> anything else, then just chose the language ref from the menu. I typed a
> search term into the field, hit return, and Rev showed me the blank
> error dialog box. While trying to dismiss it, Rev immediately crashed
> and quit without warning. MacOS 9.1, G4, Rev 1.1.1b1.
At least I know I wasn't alone in the night. Did you have another app open
when it happened? I had 2 other apps open, I think, Outlook Express for
sure, because I was here reading messages, etc., which means the modem
extensions were running as well. When I quit OE, most of Rev's stuff worked
OK.

Could there be an extension conflict?

Best regards,
Ken N.