Rotatable fields?

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Fri Feb 8 13:17:01 EST 2002

> Hi Shao. I guess I don't understand what you want to do. What do you mean
by
> 'on the fly'? Do you mean you want to watch the text rotate on the screen
> (you could animate that)? Or do you mean you want the USER to type
sideways
> (I don't think that can happen)?

none of the above ;-)  the data content (images and text) will be created as
required (much like this message) and will displayed to the user.. currently
i have no use for rotated text, just the ability to have pixel-point control
over text and images without having to resort to using tons of image/text
objects, but it seems that's what i'm going to have to do..