Looks like HyperCard

Dave Meilstrup dave at blackrockmac.com
Fri Feb 8 03:51:01 EST 2002

I am not clear that my original question was answered. Simply, when I
double-click on a stack, any stack, with the Rev UI not previously running,
the stack opens looking like an old HyperCard stack. If I open it while the
Rev UI is running, it displays the correct Appearance Manager look. This
happens whether or not I have an appearance manager call in the stack.
Somehow this does not seem right to me. I'm running MacOS 9.2.2.

Dave Meilstrup