Rotatable fields?

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Feb 7 03:43:01 EST 2002

on 2/6/02 11:06 AM, Klaus Major at k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de wrote:

>> Interesting idea. What's the purpose?
>> You can rotate text of course, like any other drawn thing,
>
> Would you like to share this secret to this lovely community, please ;-)
>
> (In case you are not talking about creating text with the
> draw-tools (:-) in MC/RR...)
Yeah, sure, I mean text with the draw tools. Of course, if someone really
HAS to rotate fields, they can always set the monitor on its side. We did
that for a bed-ridden disabled person whose very limited motor functions
only worked on one side, so she laid on that side (couldn't use it anyway)
most of the time. We positioned the monitor on its side where she could see
it easily, gave her a trackball, and let her go crazy.

Best regards,
Ken N.