Looks like HyperCard

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Thu Feb 7 01:24:32 EST 2002

At 8:35 PM -0800 2/6/2002, Dave Meilstrup wrote:
>Hi. I'm new to Revolution and I created a simple stack that has the
>Appearance Manager look in the editor, but when I run it by itself
>(double-click on it when Rev is not open) or when I compile it as a
>standalone, it looks like a HyperCard stack (white background, no modern
>buttons, etc.). The funny thing is this did not happen initially whith
>another stack I made, or at least I don't think it did. What am I missing?

I'm not completely sure, but it could be that you're setting the
lookAndFeel somewhere in your stack. Have you tried explicitly setting the
lookAndFeel to "Appearance Manager"?

Also, take a look in the Troubleshooting section of the documentation,
under "Why do fonts and colors change when I create a standalone
application?" This may be of help.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!