Bug in Creating Distribution

Dan Shafer dan at gui.com
Tue Feb 5 03:21:01 EST 2002

Creating a distribution for OS X in OS X. As the standalone gets
created and a confirm dialog shows up, I get an error:

  * There was an Execution Error at 11:44:09 PM
Error description:  Handler: can't find handler
Revolution User Interface Error: Object: card id 1051 of stack
"/Diskourse/Applications/Revolution 1.1 OS
X/components/tools/revapplicationoverview.rev"

Value: setApplSize

The app gets created so it appears no harm is done, but I'm
wondering. I've actually seen a few error dialogs since I started
this simple exploration stuff using principally tutorials. Does this
indicate usual problems with an uprev or what?
--
Dan Shafer, Personal Creativity Trainer and Consultant
Trained Hartman Value Profile Analyst