Put data on the clipboard?

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Mon Feb 4 16:15:01 EST 2002

Art

I agree. That was my problem.
I still find it odd that I have to create a hidden field (better than
off-screen, as Doug Ivers noted) as a roundabout to make this work but I
guess it would not be a high priority change if we requested the feature.
Also, having to write at least three lines of code (put variable into
field; select text of field; copy) where one will do is pretty weak. The
same thing happens for paste.

regards
David