Pocket PC

Lorin Rivers lrivers at realsoftware.com
Sat Feb 2 21:40:01 EST 2002

At 12:10 PM -0500 2/2/02, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
>Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:55:35 +0100
>Subject: Re: Pocket PC
>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rnke_von_Gierke?= <bvg at mac.com>
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>On Freitag, Februar 1, 2002, at 03:19  Uhr, Marcus Bointon wrote:
>
>>  FWIW, I think I'd find Java a more useful target than Pocket PC.
>
>Well, actually, what for? Java runs on unix, win, macos hmm.... like
>revolution! better make  a native app from the beginning, thats why i
>like revolution much more then realBasic (beside other reasons)

REALbasic DOES make native applications, compiled and everything.

--
Lorin Rivers                      512.263.1233 x712 v
Vice President of Marketing       512.263.1441 f
REAL Software                     mailto:lrivers at realsoftware.com
PMB 220                           http://www.realsoftware.com
3300 Bee Cave Road, Suite 650
Austin, Texas 78746
REALbasic: the powerful, easy-to-use tool for creating your own
software for Macintosh, Mac OS X, and Windows.