popup in field

Sylvain Bouju sbouju at mac.com
Sat Feb 2 02:23:01 EST 2002

on 2/02/02 2:54, John Cuccio at jcuccio at pacbell.net wrote:

> I think this is what you want to do.

Yes, but I use to use popups extensivly (too much, probably...)
So I prefer to program their scripts in the concerned (clicked) object,
even if I need to refer to one hiden button or stack to make this
working in Revolution.

At this time I don't know what I exactly I want to do, because I prefer
to spend some time exploring the power of Revolution first, before trying
to port (or not) my Hypercard stacks. But I already know that I shall be
very frustated if I cannot script popups at least as well as I can do it
so easily with Rinaldi's fullHPop XFCN.

--
Sylvain Bouju
sbouju at bigfoot.com