Help needed with popup menu (when clicking on a field...)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Feb 1 17:43:52 EST 2002

At 8:28 AM -0800 2/1/2002, Sylvain Bouju wrote:
>on 1/02/02 8:30, yves COPPE at yvescoppe at skynet.be wrote:
>> font size : select your object with the pointer tool, choose the font
>> size you want in the text menu
>
>I tried, but the menu remain in Charcoal (or may be it is Chicago?
>I am on a Mac...) It seems not possible to set the textfont *of the text*
>of my button "mypopupmenu", but just the textfont of the btn itself.

If you are using "Appearance Manager" as the lookAndFeel on the Mac, the
system is in charge of drawing contextual menus... so it draws them in the
system font.

If you set the lookAndFeel to "Macintosh", or choose View->Look and
Feel->Mac OS Emulated, the menu will take on the font of the button.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!