Animation Manager in version 1.1.1B1

ScotMc3 at aol.com ScotMc3 at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 15:58:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I have been going through Hello World tutorials this week on a Windows 98 SE
system.

While performing the Animation Manager tutorial, I encountered several
problems.

1) After creating an animation, pressing the reset button (created earlier in
the tutorial) that triggered the card's PreOpenCard handler to relocate the
field to an arbitary off card location would disable the animation.

2) I noticed that physically relocating the field "My New Field" with the
Animation Manager closed would result in changes to the parameters of the
created animation, as if the animation was still open in the Animation
Manager.

3) I also encountered some difficulties that led to my having multiple
animation on the card and the Animation Manager did not seem too happy with
that. Sometimes I could not activate key frames, for example. Deleting all of
the animations that I could find and starting over seemed to help.

While it is not necessary for my purposes, I would be happy to forward the
stack to RunRev for review if you think that is necessary, but I am not
certain where I should send it.

Sincerely,

Scot McConnachie, scotmc3 at aol.com