Print

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Feb 1 14:18:57 EST 2002

At 11:33 PM -0800 1/31/2002, yves COPPE wrote:
>2) I've a fld in column (tabstops). When I print the field, the
>columns are not retained on the printed page. I use the printext
>command because I have to add other text to that fld.

The best thing to do in that case is probably to clone the field, make your
changes in the clone, use revPrintField to print it, and then delete the
clone once you're done with it. When you print a string with the
revPrintText command, the string doesn't have a tabStops property - this is
why the columns are being lost. By using a field and the revPrintField
command you can retain the tab stops.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!