Navigation Arrows in Standalones

MFitz53 at cs.com MFitz53 at cs.com
Tue Dec 31 18:04:01 EST 2002

 I have a standalone with two pages. Before I build the app, I set the
navigationArrows to false and can no longer key between cards. This is as I
want it. Card one simply asks for a password to card two, and checks it
against a hidden file in the data stack.
  However, after the build, one can simply key between the cards again and
circumvent the password. I uncheck"Remove Custom UI Properties" (I believe
that's what it says) without any noticable effect. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
mike