Tutorials + idea

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Dec 31 15:09:01 EST 2002

Richard,

How simple are we talking?  I have the beginnings of a mouse events
tutorial stack that aims, well, to teach mouse events to people having no
knowledge of scripting.  I actually have a completed Director (ugh!)
version (because that is what the instructor required) but I don't like it
and have the start of its prototype in Rev (ran out of time so jumped
straight into Director to finish).

Right now the Director file is in a password-protected location but when
I'm done gradingh  a few inches of term papers and 50 or so programs, I
could make a copy elsewhere.

I'm hoping eventually to complement it as a series of things like "Math"
and "Music" and, oh, I don't know, what-have-you.

Anyone interested?

Have a great new year!

Judy