"&quote&"

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Dec 30 20:29:01 EST 2002

Doug,

I have used this function for years:

answer "She said, " & q("I do.")

function q what
  return quote & what & quote
end q

Might work for you; I agree it would be great to use quotes inside of
quotes, and actually in the regular expression world of matchText and
matchChunk you can include quotes in a string by escaping them with a
backslash, but until it gets built into the engine, this function (or one
like it) will have to do, IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com