Yet another menu question

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 19:58:47 EST 2002

In a message dated 30/12/02 4:12:42 PM, Klaus Major writes:

<< Hi Björnke,

> 3. the label and the name of a button always have only one line

Labels of buttons CAN have multi-line names !

You can force a new line in the label (and ONLY there) by adding

\n, where a linebreak should appear.

This is the\nlabel of me

Results in:

This is the

label of me

Very cool feature :-)

Regards

Klaus Major >>

I have been trying to find the bits in the archives about this, so I was
pleased to get this post.....but then I tried it.

  set the label of button "most attractive" to "most\nattractive"

gives a label "most\nattractive"

Somehow it looks likes something Spike Milligan would have said....

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">
DVGlasgow </A>